Terms and Conditions of sales and services: 2013
Since several years, Promega Benelux is using the General conditions of Delivery of FHI. FHI recently updated the conditions. Click here to find out what has been changed (document in Dutch).
Valid from January 1st, 2013
All our offers and agreements are governed by the FHI General Conditions of Delivery 2010 issued by FHI, Federation of Technology Branches, filed at the Chamber of Commerce of Gooi-, Eem- and Flevoland under the number 40507574.
Download the pdf-documents: Nederlands | Français | English | request a print copy
PLEASE NOTE the following terms and conditions:
- Products are subject to availability.
- 2013 Prices can be found on www.promega.com/catalog as of January 1st 2013. Here you can find an updated overview of (new) products and prices. For products indicated with "Pls.Enq.", please contact the Benelux customer service department.
- Payment terms are 30 days from date of invoice.
- A handling fee will be a flat fee of € 24 and is applicable to all orders. Promega Helix replenishment shipments and Helix single order are excluded from handling fees (exclusive for Helix Pass Holders).
- Special price agreements / offers can not be combined with promotions and other discounts.
- Returns: Because of the high sensitivity of our products, we are not able to accept all returns. Our commitment to product quality and superior performance prevents us from reselling returned goods. If you would like to initiate a return, we ask that you secure a return authorisation by contacting Promega Benelux. In instances of purchasing errors, we are unable to accept the return of products.
- All prices are quoted in Euro and are excluding VAT.
Disclaimer: Promega has done its utmost to prevent misrepresentation and printing / typing errors on this website and in our online catalog(s). No claims can be derived from any printing and or typing errors.